INCIDENTS, REQUESTS, KB AND SLM
Proactivanet Service Desk incorporates all modules necessary for complete implementation or phase-by-phase implementation of a Service Center/Help Desk.
In addition to the corresponding features of incident and request management, service level management (SLAs, OLAs and UCs), and incorporation of a knowledge base (KB), Proactivanet is set apart by involving the end users in the management of their own tickets, thanks to its self-service capabilities over the end user portal, which is completely configurable and hence able to adapt to the company’s needs and image.
All modules of Proactivenet Service Desk are completely aligned with the ITIL best practices and ISO 20000 standard (PinkVERIFY and ITIL Software Scheme GOLD Level), and they all offer a high degree of customization to adapt to each organization’s specific needs: customized fields, workflow management, request authorization, customized reports and dashboard, etc.
- Do you suspect that there may be users who are not satisfied with the IT support service received? Is the time required for resolution of incidents and requests not what users expect?
Proactivanet Service Desk enables improvement of the users’ satisfaction level by combining good communication over the user portal, reducing time required for investigation and resolution of incidents and integrating self-service tools.
In addition, quality surveys enable you to monitor the end users’ satisfaction level first-hand.
- Are technicians responding over and over again to the same incidents or requests that could have been resolved by the users themselves?
Using the User Portal of Proactivanet Service Desk, you can make the knowledge base available to the user during the record of incidents and requests, thus enabling the users to help themselves and preventing the creation of tickets. This reduction in the number of incidents not only improves the end user’s satisfaction but will also help to reduce the workload of the support technicians.
- Does the business demand an increasing level of service, but there are insufficient resources available to meet expectations?
The increase in productivity of the support technicians due to automation of tasks enables you to do much more with the same resources, thus reducing operating costs while at the same time maintaining or even improving the level of service.
- Is it difficult to create reports with precise data that help make better decisions? Is it increasingly complicated to obtain authorization for investments in improvement projects?
Proactivanet includes a complete system for analysis of historical data, which combines the features corresponding to top-quality reporting systems with a fully interactive dashboard that enables you to analyze the data at a glance quickly and easily, according to your needs at any time.
- Do you suspect that external suppliers are not performing satisfactorily, but you have no objective data to reach decisions about this?
Using Service Level Management (SLM) it is possible to set up OLAs and UCs to measure times required for response and resolution for each support group individually, and hence you can detect the bottlenecks that prevent compliance with SLAs arranged with the clients, as well as analyzing in detail the performance of each support groups, whether it is internal or external.
- By equipping users with self-service capabilities over the User Portal and the Knowledge Base.
- By reducing the number of front-line technicians engaged in answering repetitive calls and classifying tickets.
- By exercising exhaustive control over levels of service of external suppliers.
IMPROVEMENT IN PRODUCTIVITY OF SUPPORT TECHNICIANS
- By reducing the volume of calls from users, thanks to the user portal with its self-service capabilities.
- By reducing the time requiredfor investigation and diagnosis thanks to the knowledge base.
- By automating the creation of repetitive incidents and requestsusing preset templates, for example, for routine maintenance tasks.
IMPROVEMENT IN PRODUCTIVITY OF END USERS
- By significantly reducing times required for resolutionof incidents and requests.
- By equipping end users with self-service resourcesso that they can address their own needs without waiting for the support technicians.
- By improving the prioritization of incidents based on service levels (SLAs, OLAs, UCs).
REDUCTION OF RISKS TO SERVICE CONTINUITY
- By improving prioritization of tasks and coordination of teams, giving priority to the management of critical incidentsand by reducing the times required to resolve these based on the service levels established.
- Comprehensive management of the entire life cycle of the incidents and requests, in keeping with the ITIL best practices, with capability to set up flows customized to each organization’s specific needs.
- Mobile application so that technicians can use it over their smartphones.
- Automation of receipt and/or updating of incidents and requests based on emails, Twitter, external systems that communicate via web services, ...
- Management and automated monitoring of service levels established (SLAs arranged with the end user, OLAs established for internal groups and/or UCs agreed with external suppliers).
- Management of the life cycle of the service level agreements from start to finish, in keeping with ITIL best practices.
- Knowledge base that can be accessed by technicians and/or end users over the user portal, with customized access management for each topic according to the user/technician profiles.